Who hosts for you?
Shared Web Hosting
Launch your website on our cPanel platform which includes a SSL certificate to keep your site secure.
Build a website for your business, or start a blog. We’ll secure it & provide regular updates.
Virtual Private Servers are perfect for eCommerce, high security, and high traffic websites.
Cloud servers are monitored 24/7 to help ensure our 99% uptime guarantee.
Just not working out? Don’t worry, you have 14 days money back guaranteed.
Whether it’s graphics, a complete redesign, or a custom theme for WordPress, we have you covered.
Get the customer service you deserve
- Familiar, friendly team of web experts
- We won’t try to sell you what you don’t need
- We’ll guide you until the job is done
Our Managed WordPress service keeps your website secure with regular updates and security software configured just for you. We’ll fix your website if it ever gets hacked. And we back it up every single day.
Get the web hosting plan that is right for you
Shared HostingWith cPanel & Excellent Support
- 99% Uptime Guarantee
- 1 Domain Name
- 2 Databases
- 2 GB Disk Space for Website
- 4 GB Disk Space for Email
- Billed Annually
- Buy Two Special: 4 domains, 8 databases, 4GB for website, and 10GB for email for only $17.90/month
Managed WordPressGreat for Blogs & Small Businesses
- All Shared Hosting Features
- We are responsible to keep WordPress regularly updated (at least 4-6 times per year)
- We’ll fix your website if it ever gets compromised
- We’ll install WordPress security software
- Billed Annually
Managed VPSFully Managed Private Server
- 50GB Disk Space
- 2GB RAM
- CentOS, Red Hat, or Ubuntu
- Access to Offsite Backups
- PCI Compliant (if needed)
- All resources can be increased
- Billed Annually or Monthly
From the Blog
On January 20, WordFence privately disclosed four serious security vulnerabilities to the developers of Ninja Forms, a popular WordPress plugin used by over 1 million websites. One of these vulnerabilities is rated a 9.9 on the Common Vulnerability Scoring System. A...
Introduction Keeping your website secure is a crucial part of maintaining its overall health and reputation. Cybersecurity includes three things: Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability. If your website cannot keep your visitors' data safe, it isn't secure...
A Content Management System (CMS) is software that makes it easy for website owners to update their websites. WordPress is one such CMS. And it powers over 30% of the websites on the internet today. In this blog post, I will introduce it, and will make some...
Praise for Barred Owl Web
The Barred Owl Web team is very technically proficient, always extremely responsive and provides a high level of customer satisfaction. We highly recommend Barred Owl Web for web development, technical, and customer support.
– Enrique Fiallo, Director of Technology, NET Institute
I highly recommend Barred Owl Web. When we began working with this excellent provider, our recurrent web issues were dramatically reduced. They are super responsive when we need support and always provide a choice of solutions when we need to make any adjustments. They are very well versed and experienced in web security. Best of all, Barred Owl Web is staffed with really good and nice people. They never speak web jargon to us and are a pleasure to work with.– Kathy Casey, Director of Digital Marketing, Bethel Bible Village